My name is Avery K. Tingle, and I really like to get in trouble.
I was born and raised in Northern California. I hit the road at nineteen and took my trouble-making, hell-raising talents across the continental United States.
In other words, I had no idea how to really get into trouble and wound up jailed a lot and homeless for eleven years.
Eventually, I got it together and returned to the West Coast, settling down near Seattle. I primarily write fantasy-fiction that revolves around the war between Heaven and Hell, but I dabble in science fiction.
In my spare time I play video games, study martial arts, keep up on geek stuff, and yell at the TV when football's on. Go Ravens.
As for favorites, well...
- Marvel's Agents of Shield
- The Book of Fate by Brad Melzer
- Identity Crisis by Brad Melzer, Illustrated by Rags Morals
- Batman: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore, Illustrated by Brian Bolland
- The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins
- Star Wars
- Lord of the Rings
- Enter The Dragon
- Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture