Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

How To Get My Stuff For Free


Look What's Here!


Yesterday, I received the proofs for Era of the Scourge Reclamation and was overwhelmed with requests for signed, free copies.

Thank you for that.

The number one thing I keep getting asked is how they can score a free copy, a signed copy or both.

And here's the thing. I really, really want to give you free stuff.

The stuff I can give away is limited; this is my living, after all. So if you really, really want my free stuff, here's how you can get it.

I run a newsletter. All you have to do is sign up for it.

Specifically, the Feral Inception newsletter. I keep your email confidential and here's what you get.


  • All blog posts on the Road Home delivered to your inbox before they go live on the net.


  • Early access to new releases, discounts, promotions and contests. All newsletter subscribers received a free e-copy of Era of the Scourge Reclamation and are currently vying for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. 
  • The Indie Author series; a guide/course explaining the writing and self-publishing process. Also includes tidbits on living creatively, like balancing a day job, a creative career and a family life. 


So if you really want to score my stuff for free, this is how you get it. Sign up here and see how it happens, as it happens.

The first new sign up will receive a free, signed copy of Era of the Scourge Reclamation.

Thanks for reading.

I’m an author living out of place wherever I am, and right now that’s Eastern Washington. I’m an avid gamer, storyteller, and dedicated troublemaker. Want notifications and discounts? Sign up here.
Pick up “Reclamation”, my debut novel and the first book in the “Era of the Scourge” series. Soul Calibur meets Castlevania meets Chronicles of Narnia in this new, dark epic fantasy. Available from Amazon, Kobo, Nook, and iTunes.

Pick up the free short “Prophecy” and learn about the world of Era of the Scourge before diving into Reclamation.

Also available; “The Price of Justice” (free), “The Anniversary” (scifi/romance), “Era of the Scourge Visions: The Ring of Asarra” (Dark Epic Fantasy)

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :