Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Reclaim The Galaxy Contest Extended!

I'd like you to have a new tablet. I'd like you to have a case for it, too. I also want you to have my entire library on both the Kindle and Kobo apps. I want you to have this so much that I'll even pay the shipping.



Plus, the way you get it is by going on an adventure and telling people about it. No credit card info or all of that nonsense, just have fun and tell people about the ride.

Here's how it works.

1). Request a copy of Era of the Scourge: Reclamation, a dark epic fantasy that combines Soul Caliber, Star Wars, and the Chronicles of Narnia, due out February 28th, 2016. I'll send you an Advanced Review Copy.

2). Read and post a review of the book on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, or my website. Every review posted earns you ten entries into the drawing.

3). If you have pre-ordered a copy of the book, forward the receipt to me to gain five entries into the drawing.

4). Sign up for Kobo.com, use your five dollar credit to get a free copy of the book. Forward the receipt to me to gain seven entries into the drawing.

5). Share the promotion across your social media and gain six entries into the drawing.

The last day for Advanced Review Copy requests is February 27, 2016.

The winner will be announced via Youtube on March 28th, 2016.

The winner will receive a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4!

So that's it! Score a free read, tell everyone about it and get some new gear! Thanks for reading and have fun!

0 comments: