Sunday, February 28, 2016

Era of the Scourge: Reclamation is Now Live.



It is with great pleasure that I announce that my new dark epic fantasy "Era of the Scourge: Reclamation" is now live and available for purchase. All pre-order requests (thanks for those, by the way) should NOW be fulfilled.

Chronicles of Narnia goes to the dark side, Castlevania meets Soul Calibur with a heavy dose of epic fantasy.

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo (ON SALE!)

iTunes

Scribd

Inktera

Paperback copies will be available within the first two weeks of March. I'll post when it's available.


What's Next?

I wasn't able to get these out before the launch like I wanted, but I have three more shorts for everyone that I will make available within the next two weeks.

Era of the Scourge: Prophecy

Era of the Scourge: Identity

Era of the Scourge: Ceremony

Each of these shorts offers a peek into the lives of Reclamation's main characters as they're hurtled towards the events of the story.

It may take a year, but Reclamation will be a game.
I was approached a number of months ago about possibly turning the title, which was always meant to be translated to other mediums, into an Android game, and that will begin development soon.

Thank you so very much for the support and encouragement. I couldn't have done this without you.

Enjoy the story.

Thanks for reading.

Special shout out to Jennifer Alsina Busfield for catching an error that would've made things really awkward. :-)

0 comments: