Wednesday, January 6, 2016

**RECLAIM THE GALAXY** Cover Reveal and Contest

So on January 9th, I'm going to be revealing the cover and release date for Era of the Scourge: Reclamation, my first real book. I'm not even slightly nervous about this.

To celebrate the release (and the end of a long saga of getting this done) I'm giving away a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 with a leather case and my entire library. This means one winner will get all of this;




  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 with leather case
  • Era of the Scourge: Reclamation (Kindle Edition)
  • Universal Warrior: The Ring of Asarra (Kindle Edition)
  • The Anniversary (Kindle Edition).

To win all of this awesome swag, all you have to do is this;

  1. Join up at the Facebook event. 
  2. Comment on the event or message me through facebook after you've joined, and let me know that you want a copy of Reclamation for the e-reader of your choice.
  3. Write and publish a review.
  4. That's it! Anyone who writes and publishes a review will be entered to win the Galaxy. The winner will be announced on release day, which will be revealed on the 9th.
  5. I need to have all requests in by February 10th, please, and all reviews should be up and running by the February 27th. 

That's it! This is the first time I've ever done something like this, so I'm hoping for a good turn out. Thanks for reading and hope to see you there!
 

1 comments:

emaginette said...

I tweeted, hoping some new blood will give it a shot. :-)

Anna from elements of emaginette