Monday, September 7, 2015

The Road Home Is On Hiatus So I Can Finish This Book! :-)


"The Road Home" Courtesy of Gratisography
 
Hey everyone! I'm taking a couple of weeks away from blogging so I can focus on the revision, and completion, of Era of the Scourge: Reclamation. Both e-book and paperback versions drop November 26th 2015, and the clock is ticking.

I may post something next Monday, September 14th, but new posts will most definitely resume September 21, 2015.

In the meantime, check out this post by RJ Blain, the hardest working indie I know as she chronicles her growth as an author. I have no idea how she produces at the clip she does, but I've learned a lot from following her. You can check out her impressive library of work and follow her on twitter.

I'm also putting together my first writing course, which is turning into a four-week jaunt on defining your goals, and developing a routine to get yourself into regular writing. James Neal has been kind enough to let me test this out with him. Blessedly, he's been satisfied with the result thus far. You can check out his thought-provoking blog here.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments: