Monday, September 28, 2015

Rebranding and Hiatus (No, I Mean It This Time)

Image Courtesy of Life of Pix



So I've reached the inevitable breaking point and am accepting the fact that I am simply trying to do too much. I wanted to resume regular blogging, but I just don't have the time or energy right now. I'd rather admit that something needs to give than put out crap work.

So for the time being, I am putting the Road Home on indefinite hold. I'll resume regular blogging after Era of the Scourge: Reclamation is released on November 26th, but right now, as the final draft is wrapped up, that's where my energy needs to be.

For the time being, here's what you need to know.
  • If inspiration strikes, I'll post a Monday blog. I'm just not going to be doing it regularly for the time being.
  • I will still promote everyone else's stuff.
  • I'll start a marketing campaign around Era of the Scourge: Reclamation around the third week of October. I'll also be handing out ARC's.
  • Era of the Scourge Book 1: The Ring of Asarra is being rebranded. It is undergoing a massive editing phase and will be retitled as Era of the Scourge: The Ring of Asarra [First Edition]. I'm doing this because these edits should have been done in the first place. Plus, this will ensure continuity for Era of the Scourge's timeline (which is an area I struggle with in writing, I confess)
 So this is my final, regular blog post for awhile. Excuse me while I finish telling this story of the first time we ever faced the end of the world, and I hope you like the end result.

Thanks for reading and your support. Feel free to share if you know anyone who's into dark, epic fantasy with a lot of action.

0 comments: