Creative Commons

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Toning Things Down A Bit This Week...

Hey, Everyone! :-)

So Era of the Scourge: Reclamation completely and totally got away from me. The good news is, this will be my first, full-fledged novel. The other good news is that you will still get it for free. Um, the last good news is that I'm pretty sure I know when it's going to come out.

I took a new day job that has turned out to be a dream come true. So, while I'm certainly not stopping my writing, I do have to dial things back a bit so I can take in the duties of this new gig.

But, I will till post a blog this week, I will continue the Indie Author series next week with a post on promoting our work, and I will announce the release date for Era of the Scourge: Reclamation next week.

So I may not be on social media much this week, and I wanted to let you all know first.

Thanks for reading.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :