Creative Commons

Monday, June 22, 2015

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Does Anyone Want To Cross-Promote Their Work?



From July 3rd to November 16th, I'm going to be releasing a series of shorts that end in a novel. This is an epic fantasy series entitled Era of the Scourge, which chronicles the events of conquered Earth at the beginning of time. It revolves around a cast of characters as they eventually band together to overthrow their godlike oppressors. 

The first book "Era of the Scourge Book 1: The Ring of Asarra" as a short story that has done well on Amazon, It's been translated to audio format, and I have free codes available for anyone who'd like to listen.

"Era of the Scourge Book 2: Warblooded" will be a full-fledged novel, preceded by Universal Warrior: Reclamation and another treat for fans. I'd like to get together with other authors, or bloggers, and cross-promote our stuff together.

It doesn't matter if it's a novel, novella, blog post, flash series, or whatever. I can even put together copy if you like. The idea is we put all of our work on blast together. It also doesn't matter how small your following is in social media. The more eyes we get our work in front of, the higher our chances are of being noticed.

Between Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, I have about five thousand people I can get our work in front of.

If you're interested, contact me any way you like; comment here, reach me on twitter, message me on Facebook, email me, whatever works for you. Let me know what you'd like to promote and I'll do it. The trade-off is you promote my stuff as well.

Social networking has been an incredible tool for me as I grow as an author, and I'd love to help anyone who needs it. Just please help me in return.

Thank you very much for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Sign up for the Akting Out Newsletter and never miss another post. All newsletters are sent out Sunday nights at 8pm PST. Those who subscribe by July 3rd, 2015 will receive Era of the Scourge Book 2: Warblooded (Complete Edition) FREE OF CHARGE. Sign up here.




Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :