Monday, May 4, 2015

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

***New Releases!***

"Era of the Scourge Book 1: The Ring of Asarra" Audiobook Cover


IT'S READY!!!

Era of the Scourge Book One: The Ring of Asarra is now available as an e-book from Audible! Narrated by the generous and talented Al Kessel, the story clocks in at almost three hours of dark epic fantasy and retails for $6.95.

But rather than have you pay for it, I'd like to give you a copy for free. I'm hoping you'll find some time to post a review, but if not, it's cool. I hope you enjoy the story.

No catch, no obligations. I won't subscribe you to my newsletter unless you ask me too. Drop me a line at avery [at] universalwarrioronline [dot] com, and I'll gift you a copy. I won't spam you, sell your email address, or anything like that. Let me know where you'd like it sent and I'll pass it along. I only have a few copies to give away, so first come, first serve.

Also, "The Anniversary", my latest short story, is now available for Amazon for one dollar. Already well-received, this science fiction/romance focuses on a married couple who face a life-altering decision when an illness reaches its terminal stage. Already well received with two reviews, it's being hailed as an "imaginative story that will keep you guessing".


"The Anniversary" Cover

I'm going to try to start blogging every Monday in order to establish a routine. Fingers crossed. Like I need something else to do, right?

Thank you very much for reading and your support.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :