Creative Commons

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Would Anyone Like A Free Epic Fantasy Read?

The Cover to UW: Before Red Morning, Available for Free On Smashwords

Okay, so here's the deal. On November 3, 2014, I'm going to release my epic fantasy novella Universal Warrior: The Ring of Asarra exclusively to Amazon, for the time being. This is my debut work; the first title I'll ever charge people to read.

I'm hoping to use this title to establish myself as an author and as such, I'm hoping to give away a few copies in exchange for reviews on Amazon. I have five copies available for free, and the only thing I ask in return is for an honest review on Amazon. 

If you'd like me to return the favor with a review of your work, let me know. I'd be happy too.

If you're interested in reviewing, please leave a comment.

Thanks very much for reading.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :