Monday, August 18, 2014

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

A Poem About Rage

"Fire" By Jason Bobich
RAGE

O great and terrible unyielding fire
Though you beckon to me like a crimson flower
Though you promise my desires fulfilled
I dare not take you for my own.

For though your power is unyielding
And your vengeance terrible
You know no difference between friend or foe
And when you have completed your work on enemies mine

You will turn your attentions to me
And show me the truth that I was never in control
And drag me down into that last darkness.

By Avery K. Tingle
August 18, 2014

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :