Sunday, March 16, 2014

Three Reasons Why You Should Sign Up For My Newsletter

I can only imagine how you're looking at the screen right now. I can also imagine that a few of you may be gnashing your teeth in contempt, deciding whether or not to block me, right? Oh, yay! Just what the internet doesn't need! Another newsletter cluttering up my inbox!

So, I guess that if I'm going to ask you to sign up for my newsletter, I better offer you something that you can't get anywhere else.

What if I present you three things?

1). Early Access and Discounts.

If you sign up, you'll be the first to know about anything I release before the rest of the world learns of it. You'll be given a chance to beta read and offer First Feedback, and every newsletter subscriber will be given a chance to get my stories at a discounted rate or even free. You'll also be given the opportunity to get advanced copies of my stories before anyone else does.

2). I Will Teach You About The Writing, and the Life Process.

There are twenty authors that spring to my mind when I think of people I've learned from. I will point in the direction of all of them, and I will offer you, free of charge, everything I've learned about the writing and publishing process, how to spread your brand across social media, how to create plausible characters and even the ins and outs of freelancing.

3). I Will Show You How To Make Publishers Come To You.

I confess that I have made a ton of costly mistakes since I became a professional author, but the fact remains that I have never received a rejection letter. I've actually had publishing houses bid on my work. I can show you, free of charge, what I did to make this happen. I can't promise you the same results, but I will show you how I made it happen for me.

I will never spam you or sell your info. The newsletter will begin within the next thirty days and the first feature will be about the Work In Progress I've been talking about on social media lately. Those who sign up will get the first crack at it.

You can sign up on the blog itself, or click this link to be taken to the signup form.


0 comments: