Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, Planet Earth

Image Courtesy of Phone Arena

I have never been so happy to see the passing of a year. 2013 marked, among many other things, the end of a marriage, the death of a child, and a stark reality check about my chosen career and what it would really take to make it work.

Difficult experiences are wasted if you don't learn anything from them, and I like to think I emerged from 2013 a wiser human being. Time will tell, though.

I wanted to take a quick second and wish all of you a very happy and prosperous 2014. The coming year promises plenty of laughs and good times, but also hard times and adversity. May we all weather them both and come out cleaner on the other side.

I do have new projects to announce, but that's for another time. In the mean time, Happy New Year, Planet Earth. Thanks for following along and may your positive endeavors be met with success.

Thanks, as always, for reading.

0 comments: