Creative Commons

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

The Road Home Returns.




Originally, I was planning to let this blog lay dormant for a little while as I geared up the opening of my new website. With my divorce and the legal issues surrounding it now in in full swing, I've decided to resurrect it for the time being.

I cannot release anything while my divorce is pending. I can't even actively discuss what I'm writing while this is going down or it could be used against me.

What I can do, however, is share what I've learned about writing, selling, storytelling along the way, and how I hope it parlays into a great 2014 for all of us.

So I am bringing this blog back, and it's first entry; "A Confession, Selling, and Storytelling" will be available for public consumption within the next ten days.

As always, thanks for reading, looking forward to sharing with you all again.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :