Creative Commons

Monday, September 9, 2013

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

The Hardest Letter I've Ever Had To Write

Image Courtesy Of Morguefile

I hate failing. It's my biggest fear, to set out to do something and then admitting that for whatever reason, I was not up to the task.

I just finished writing my publisher and telling them that I would not have the two titles I promised ready by the end of the year.

I do not have the time and energy to create two novels, in that time frame, that worth readers money. So I took a step back.

I don't regret getting married. It taught me who I was, what I wanted, and where my boundaries were.

Doesn't mean I'm quitting writing (please, it's keeping me sane), but I am re-focusing things for a minute.

Sometimes, you have to take a step back and a hard look in the mirror.

Happy Monday.

Thanks for reading.


Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :