Creative Commons

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

The Hardest I've Ever Had To Write (Part 2)

Writing this letter was about as difficult as publicly admitting I'd fallen short. I was pretty low as I prepared to leave for work.

As I was shutting down, I got a new mail notification. My publisher had replied.

Hesitantly, I opened the letter.

He told me to take as much time as I needed--and tell him about what else I was working on.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Just wanted to share.


Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

1 comments:

Write comments
October 13, 2013 at 7:15 AM delete

That's great about your publisher! There's something about this time of year -- people decide to they need to write less so they can get other things done, or else people decide to write more.

Cheers to getting things done.

Reply
avatar