|Image Courtesy of Morguefile|
So a friend and I get to talking tonight and the conversation veers into our various (mis)adventures with the fairer gender. Throughout the conversation, the same word term is brought up on numerous occasions;
- Crazy is head perpetually in the clouds.
- Crazy is believing at any age that anything is possible.
- Crazy is unwavering faith in the face of unspeakable tragedy.
- Crazy is laughing at something you find funny while the rest of the world looks at you strangely.
- Crazy is never giving up on your dreams, no matter what.