Friday, July 19, 2013

On Hiatus




Hello, everyone! I'm sorry it took me so long to get this out, things have been all shades of hectic lately.


Things reached something of a boiling point a few weeks back and it's forced me to take a step back from social media to get my personal life in order. 


I'll be away from all things social media until August 5, 2013. Regular entries on the Road Home will resume that week.


Oh, and I haven't stopped writing. Both Before Red Morning: Redux  and it's sequel (you know, that story that was originally supposed to be about ten thousand words that's exploded into a fifty thousand word monster?) Battle: Atlantis will be in your hands, or Kindle, probably both, by the end of this year.


In the meantime, I wish you all love, peace, and happiness. Stay safe and if you have to get in trouble, don' get caught.


Till next time.


And as always, thank you for reading.

0 comments: