Creative Commons

Monday, April 8, 2013

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Writing Challenge!

So let me get this straight.

I have to write a short story, in which two characters will fall in love, while a cataclysmic battle is going on all around them.

Underwater.

Where one of the characters can shoot lightning without electrifying everything in the ocean.

It's gotta be a minimum of twenty thousand words to have a chance.

And I have to write it all in one day.

video

By the way, the clip belongs to Disney. Just so they don't sue me into oblivion or buy me out and cancel all of my best stuff.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :