Thursday, April 25, 2013

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Current Projects! This Is What I'm Working On...


A very rough image of Seryna, the princess of Atlantis. Working daily to complete the final version.


I want to thank all of you who've asked for updates on what I'm doing. You're who I'm writing for, so here's an update.

I have three main titles going in addition to one book I'm collaborating on, which will eventually become a collection of stories about people from adverse backgrounds turning things around. As for my own projects...

All in the Universal Warrior vein;

Battle: Atlantis--The peaceful Atlanteans are dying. The relentless murpeople have driven the orca across the Atherean and turned their ravenous appetites on the Atlanteans themselves. Seryna, the princess of Atlantis, has managed to sequester her people but her pleas for help are stifled by Vepar, queen of the mur, who has the arrogant Poseidon enthralled. When Seryna is told of family in Heaven, Asgard, and Mount Olympus, a desperate plan is put into action...

Risking her life to find her land-borne family, Seryna wll seek out Odin, Zeus and the Angels, hoping to assemble a force large enough to take on the mur, and free her people.

You'll get this one first. This is a short story that'll be about thirty thousand words. It'll appear on Amazon for your e-reader for ninety-nine cents. I'm aiming for May-June to get this out.

Before Red Morning [Redux]--Yup, I'm pulling a George Lucas on the book I released about a year ago (which is still free to all, by the way). If you've read it, don't expect too much of a departure from the original. I'll be adding the story of Lillith: Vengeance, which some of you have already read. Otherwise, core stories will remain the same.
If you haven't read it, check it out!

Atherean Defenders--Following a vengeful, catastrophic attack that leaves a score of Angels dead and many more wounded, four Angels are assembled in secret to assassinate the perpetrator.

This one is it. The big one, the monkey on my back. The one that'll be somewhere in the hundred thousand word range. I'm working on getting it out by Christmas of this year, and I promise I'm making steady progress.

At the end of the year, when all of this is said and done, I do plan on creating some sort of collector's set that will include an additional story, a map of Heaven, and some other goodies, so stay tuned for that.

So that's it, that's what I'm working on. Thanks for reading.


Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :