Friday, March 29, 2013

Cause I Promised To Blog Once A Week.

Sorry for the short, hastily-written post this week; things have been really, really busy at work and it's affected my writing productivity, but that's not to say that it's come to a halt. I'm learning to write at work, but summoning the energy to do it after a long day is difficult. I'll figure something out, though.

So, just to give everyone a general update.

  1. Universal Warrior: Atherean Defenders is just over ten thousand completed words in. I want to have it out, in print, at the end of the year. I've researched and plotted the holy hell (no pun intended) out of this epic fantasy and I'm writing a draft I'm finally satisfied with. Bear with me; it's still coming.
  2. I'm still working on Universal Warrior: Before Red Morning Redux. I'm prepping a short story called "The Funeral" which shows how Lillith came to be involved in the war. That should be out next Friday.
  3. I haven't forgotten my promise to turn "The Date" into an audioplay. Expect that by the end of April.

So, that's all for now. Thanks for reading and following along!

I promise to do better next week.

2 comments:

Bert Carson said...

Avery,
I wish I didn't understand what you're up against, trying to write and hold a day. You see, if I didn't understand it would mean I'm not doing the same thing. But I do understand and I am doing the very same thing and it's not a lot of fun. But, no one ever said that following your heart was fun - it's just mandatory.
Hang in there my friend.
Bert

Avery Tingle said...

Bert, thanks for the awesome words of encouragement, man. I'm both sorry to know that someone else knows what this feels like and glad to know I'm not alone. I quoted you on my FB page.

Did you ever get the Galaxy?