Creative Commons

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Thank You. (Pt2)



Hey, faithful readers.

I know things have gone downhill--fast--for me lately. I also know that it's affected my posts across social networking. Even when things go dark, I try to keep a positive outlook, especially on the internet; seriously, there's enough people bitching about their problems already, isn't there? I try not to be one of those people.

I'm not always able to pull it off, and I'm sorry for that.

I also know that you guys have a choice as to what content you peruse over a given day, and despite how bad things have gotten for me lately, despite my complete and utter failure to keep the negativity off of social networking, I was really surprised to find that very few people stopped following or reading the blog.

Quite the contrary; you guys have been very (and unexpectedly) supportive.

So I wanted to take a quick moment this morning and say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for standing by me as the darkness finally begins to give way (at least, I really hope so).

Thank you all for the support through this. The road is long, narrow, and arduous, but if it was easy, I'd want no part of it.

Everyone in the Midwest; be safe, no reckless nonsense. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Thanks for reading, and sticking around.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

4 comments

Write comments
February 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM delete

Welcome to our tribe, Avery. You have lived, my man, and it seems there really isn't any other way to truly learn about oneself and one's heart. Glad to have you on board.

Reply
avatar
Avery Tingle
AUTHOR
February 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM delete

Proud to be here, Christina. Thank you for having me. :-)

Reply
avatar
February 22, 2013 at 2:21 PM delete

Glad to have you on board. The ship sails more smoothly with one more paddler beside me.

Reply
avatar