Thursday, February 28, 2013

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

10,0000 VIEWS!!!!


I gotta say that I'm flat-out amazed at how quickly this milestone snuck up on me.

I know it hasn't always been great, and the road is narrow and treacherous, but I'm still walking it and I plan to see it through to it's conclusion.

So through the ups and downs, THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ALONG AND KEEPING ME GOING. I couldn't do it without you.

I'm getting used to the new work schedule, so this will be the only post this week. I promise you, I will have new material up for you next week. Stick around.

And once again, THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME HERE!

And thanks, always, for reading.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :