At the beginning of the week, I wanted bank at least thirty thousand and fifty-five thousand good words into Atherean Defenders, so I could return to work with at least half of the novel finished. Truthfully, this may be the most difficult writing task I've ever undertaken, and I was sleeping maybe four hours a night (I was dead on my feet by Wednesday, but I got it done. Fifty-four thousand words and two hundred and sixteen pages.
Now, to be completely honest, going back over this, I would not call of these good words. It's better than what I did for NaNoWriMo, sure, but it's still in heavy need of revision.
So that's it; mission accomplished, pretty much fried every nerve in my brain and my fingers were cramping up, but I did it.
Thanks for the support, and thank you for reading. See you next week.