Creative Commons

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

"The Look" Now Available As Audio Narration

I would like to say first that I have a whole new respect for voice actors. It's one thing to read about what they do and another entirely to go through it yourself. I spent ninety minutes recording three minutes or narrative.

I will also never get used to the sound of my own voice.

This was done on my phone using the soundcloud app for android, so please forgive the quality (although I did my best to eliminate background noise). There is a cloud icon in the upper right hand column that you can click, and it'll automatically take you to my soundcloud page where you can listen and share the narration, if you like.

Or, alternatively, you can click this link.

So, there you go! Thanks for reading and listening!

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

2 comments

Write comments
Michelle Godron
AUTHOR
January 8, 2013 at 9:55 AM delete

Sounds good Avery, tried to like on soundcloud, but it won't allow it. Look forward to listening to more of your stories.

Reply
avatar