Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Writing For A Good Cause

Last night, I was invited to submit a story or poem to be featured in an anthology in memory of the victims of the Sandy Hook tragedy. This book will be made commercially available and one hundred percent of the proceeds will go to charity.

I've been invited to a couple of anthologies before but never anything like this. I'm spending the day trying to figure out exactly what to right, in order to honor their memory appropriately, but I'm honored to be apart of this.

If you're interested in picking up a copy when it comes out, I'll keep you in the loop.

Thanks for reading.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :