Blogger news

Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Last Days Of Before Red Morning




The new Atherean Defenders is halfway complete. The first draft (or fifteen hundredth, depending on how long you've followed this journey) will be complete at the end of November and NaNoWriMo 2012. I'm gonna take the month of December and revise the hades out of it, and then, with the aspirations of releasing both a print and ebook version, I'm gonna launch a Kickstarter campaign.

To this end, I plan to take "Before Red Morning" and revise it, have it professionally edited, and expanded upon. I'm then going to take the completed version and offer it as a bonus to certain contributors during the Kickstarter Campaign. Not sure how it will work yet; I'm still fleshing out the details, but I'll keep everyone appraised.

Therefore, I will be unpublishing "Before Red Morning" from Smashwords on November 30, 2012.

This is your last chance to snag a free copy (it's Kindle-friendly) of the original work before I put it it through the meat grinder and release it in print. Simply follow this link and it's all yours.

To everyone who has, or will, download the book, I apologize for the formatting. I know it's a mess, and that is a mistake I have learned from.

Email me if you need help getting it on your reader.

Thank you for your support, and for reading.

0 comments: