Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Long-Overdue Update On Universal Warrior

Universal Warrior: Atherean Defenders is on indefinite hold, although I hope to have it out by the end of 2012.

Roughly three months ago, I handed in the "final" draft to Journalstone, and it was justifiably rejected. The truth is, I allowed myself to get overwhelmed in freelance work and became more concerned with completion rather than quality. I can still re-submit the book when the revisions are completed, but I'm taking a step back to allow  the title to breathe.

Instead, I'm completing a novelette entitled Universal Warrior: Before Red Morning. It's a series of five shorts that tell the stories of the principal characters in Atherean Defenders; the most pivotal moments of their lives are revealed in the tales of how they came to be.

This will be a free read made available through Smashwords. I'm aiming to get it out at the end of June; two of the five stories are completed, first-draft status.

In the meantime, stay tuned to the Facebook Fan Page for tidbits on how the war between Heaven and Hell came to be. Free stuff coming.

A dedicated Universal Warrior blog is in the works as well, and will probably be out roughly the same time as Before Red Morning. 


This is my new place online. Welcome, make yourself at home.
More updates coming soon.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :