Creative Commons

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

As What Will Never Happen Again Comes To Pass…

Tomorrow is 8/8/08. It will never happen again.
As it dawns, and I will be working again, I just awoke from one of the most profound dream sessions I have ever had. These thoughts came to me, and I wanted to get them out while they were still fresh, and at their purest.

I want to walk, not drive, every road in the world with a bag over my shoulder. I believe that by touching feet to the Earth are we able to appreciate where we have been more. I want to physically touch every human being on the planet and learn all I can from them and become worldly. I want to fight the strong and help the weak. I want to push the cowards and execute the evil. I want to remember anger and evil within me so I never forget what it took to overcome it.

I want to sample the food and language of every continent on this planet. I want to aid in a rebellion and bring an end to tyranny. I want to take the chances no one else will, I want to do the things that frighten other people, I want to push the limits of perception and dispel the notion "It can't be done".

I want to walk the line with the abyss below me and the light above me. I want to sit down with God and ask why. I want a life to be filled with joy, laughter, sorrow, and the extremes of every emotion. I want to know a love so deep that it hurts to be away from them. I want to be a light in the darkness, I want an end to cynicism, and I would like to leave my feet and the Earth behind, if only for a moment. I want a battle that pushes me to my breaking point and beyond, I want to look at my opponent and smile.

I want to defy notions of commonality and status quo. I want to show people the power of the human mind and the evidence that God exists, working within all of us.

I want to fight and win without spilling blood. I want the people I love to know I love them. I want to laugh every day. I want to sit down, close my eyes, and exhale.

I want to face my kids and follow my heart where-ever it will take me.

I want peace.

I want to live.

Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author

About Avery K Tingle, The Gamer Author -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :